Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Mittwoch Mix - Only Castles Burning


 

As previously mentioned, I am an immense fan of cover songs and have lists of artists that I'm slowly accumulating well-done covers of their songs until I have enough for a mix. The first artist where I reached the sweet-thirteen was Neil Young, so for the first single artist cover mix I present ONLY CASTLES BURNING.

# Covered By Track
1 Lung Don’t Let It Bring You Down
2 Teho Teardo & Blixa Bargeld Hey Hey, My My
3 The Mission Like a Hurricane
4 Shy Violet Heart of Gold
5 Low + Dirty Three Down by the River
6 Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds Helpless
7 Julie Karr Rockin' in the Free World
8 Easter Teeth Cinnamon Girl
9 Everyone is Dirty Old Man
10 Screaming Females Cortez the Killer
11 Breakfast in Fun Cripple Creek Ferry
12 Chris Connelly Fuckin’ Up (Live)
13 Thou Don’t Let It Bring You Down

No comments:

Post a Comment