Friday, June 18, 2021

Brick Wall Mix - Volume 1

 

A reoccurring feature in Drew Magary's Jamboroo articles is the "Pregame Song That Makes Me Wanna Run Through A Goddamn Brick Wall" which I thought of immediately the first time I listened to Herzschlager's "Unstoppable Herz". So of course, I had to put together a mix of songs based around songs that make me feel like I could run through a Goddamn Brick Wall. Calling this Volume 1, since I'm sure I'll remember/discover more songs and have another volume in the future.

# Artist Track
1 Herzschlager Unstoppable Herz
2 Violet Cold Working Class
3 The Lion’s Daughter Neon Teeth
4 Alec Empire Uproar
5 Sister Machine Gun The Antagonizer
6 Stelliferous Drowning Fascists
7 Andrew Liles Kosmologick
8 Panopticon Moth Eaten Soul
9 Pig Contempt
10 Killing Joke Walking with Gods
11 Foetus Behemoth
12 Revolting Cocks Stainless Steel Providers (Live)
13 Boris Just Abandoned Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment