Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Mittwoch Mix - hwæt! Before My Time

 


As the anniversary of my birth approaches again, I've collected a mix of thirteen songs that I love and that were recorded before I was born. The very slightest theme of Memento Mori threads through many, but not all, of them.

This continues my tradition of making birthday mixes for myself, following my Better In My Day Mix and Vertrocknet im Sonnenlicht 

# Artist Track
1 Scott Walker The Seventh Seal
2 Can Oh Yeah
3 Rogér Fakhr (Such A) Trip Thru Time
4 Neil Young Old Man
6 Faust Krautrock
7 Jerry Goldsmith Main Title from Alien
8 The Monks I Hate You
8 The Velvet Underground Heroin
9 Shirley Collins The Unquiet Grave
10 Apocalypse Only the Children Know
11 The Stooges Fun House
12 Sun Ra & His Arkestra Sea of Sounds
13 The Birthday Party Mr. Clarinet

No comments:

Post a Comment