Friday, November 13, 2020

hey! another blog?

 Yo! Behold! Hey?

So I start another blog, to have a place to put up some wordthings about stuff immaterial and material. Occasionally, I find myself wanting to write about music, books, movies or other things that don't seem to belong over on my Tabletop RPG blog (antagonistrelations.blogspot.com) or my even more neglected poetry blog (underatvsky.blogspot.com) and so, lo and behold, furthermore, et cetra, now there is this: hwæt! a blog.

some things, perhaps to be written about...
 
 So, what to expect from hwæt! a blog? Book, music & movie reviews (or at least recommendations, or at least what I'm currently enjoying or pondering), digressions, tangents, ponderings and way too many parentheticals...
 
A WARNING! I have every intention of putting up a post after Thanksgiving of Xmas music that delights me.
 
A glimpse of the future! I need to rewatch Come to Daddy and shall unburden my delighted opinions about it here probably.
 
Upcoming! A list of recommended albums to purchase on Bandcamp Friday (or any day).

Potentially? Reviews of cocktail recipes, to give myself an excuse to fancy up my boozing occasionally.

What else? Who knows? We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment